Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ben's Different Faces

It is amazing watching our little boy grow up. It seems like everyday is a new adventure for him. What I have noticed lately are the different faces he makes. It is impossible to catch all of them, but I do my best to have the camera ready.


DSC_8498, originally uploaded by treylawyer.

He was just acting silly in the these two pictures!

DSC_8496

I love the next picture even though Ben is crying. He was getting in trouble for continuing to mess with the display case after being told NO a number of times!

I won't touch the glass again!!!! I promise!!!

The next picture was taken one morning before going to day care. Ben was walking around and I said, "Take out your pappy (that is what he calls it) and smile" and this is the shot I got.

DSC_8442

No comments:

Post a Comment