Sunday, August 23, 2009

Coach Lawyer's New Office

Today was a very special day for a number of reasons. No celebrations, anniversaries or birthdays. Just a day with the family shooting hoops, taking pictures, and playing with Ben. What more can a dad ask for?

Gerri had to get her equipment ready for the school year, so me and Ben decided to tag along. It was great having the entire Gym to ourselves. Ben had a blast running up and down the court while Gerri was upstairs working.

Ben telling momma to come down

As I walked into my wife's new office I felt so happy for her and everything she has accomplished. Everything just seemed right. She is doing what she loves to do, teaching and coaching. And, what better place than the school she attended from k-12.

I know Gerri will have another great year and me and Ben will do our best to make all the home games to give momma that extra support.

No comments:

Post a Comment