Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Morning Drive To Work


DSC_2234e, originally uploaded by treylawyer.

I took this shot on the drive into work Tuesday morning. Having a love for photography, the morning drive is very important. It is my time to relax, think about absolutely nothing, listen to ESPN and take in the sunrise. On mornings like this I am lucky enough to catch a great shot, so I just pull over on the side of the highway, roll down the window and start shooting. I usually take 10 to 20 shots until I get a couple that I really like. I can't even imagine taking a bus or subway to work. Just the thought of it, runs chills down my body. Don't get me wrong, I think commuting is great and it is for some people, but not this Texan. I love my drive to work and will continue to do so as long as I have my truck, radio and camera.



Morning Drive to Fort Worth, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment